Friday, July 9, 2010

Thank God It's Friday


School and work have kept me from keeping up with my blog as much as I would like to; however, there are no classes on Friday so I normally can find a little time to make a quick post.

I've been "window shopping" on topshop.com here lately and I've already come up with an entirely too long wish list. A picked a couple of my favorite pieces to share, the best thing about all these pieces is they are perfect transition pieces from summer, to fall, and being in the south I could definitely use these in my winter wardrobe too.



-Slouched jumper by Boutique, topshop.com
-Blue panel bodycon skirt, topshop.com
-PAIGE buckle wedges in taupe, topshop.com
-Floral box crossbody bag, topshop.com

I want to live in that cream jumper! It looks so breezy and soft, perfect for a chilly night, but loose enough to enjoy during the day. I've been wanting a good bodycon skirt (this one is perfect!), loving the look of a billowy top, with a tight bottom. And ahhhh I'm dying for these PAIGE wedges! They are great for summer, and I would hope to be brave enough to try them with a cute sock underneath for fall or winter outfits. The vintage feel of the floral cross body bag is right up my alley and floral goes great with any season!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment