Sunday, July 11, 2010

180 Degrees South

I've only recently become fascinated by the documentary world. I would say, that where the film industry today is becoming cheesier and more boring by the minute, documentaries are more and more entertaining to me. They are actually about real, amazing, life changing stories, adventures, and lives. About things that we could probably relate to more than anything in a vampire love story (however yes, I am guilty of watching them too).

Oceans Waves Beaches featured this trailer for the documentary 180 degrees South friday. It is currently on free/instant view on Netflix and as soon as I'm done studying for the week, I'm downloading and watching.





"The hardest thing in the world is to simplify your life. It's so easy to make it complex. The solution may be, for a lot of the world's problems, to turn around and take a forward step. You can't just keep trying to make a flawed system work."

No comments:

Post a Comment