Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Show Your Stripes

These crazy hot temperatures lately have me wishing fall was in the near future! As much as I love cardigans to ward off a slight fall chill, I'm hoping to replace my plethora of cardigans with crisp blazers this season. Blazers can come in all shapes, sizes, colors and cuts. I've complied a group of the cutest striped blazers I've come across. These stripes give the normal blazer a "one-up" in the style department.
1. Zoe Striped Cotton Blazer, $300 net-a-porter.com
2. Magnus Jacket, $425 mytheresa.com
3. Zara Striped Blazer, $39.99 (on sale!) zara.com
4. Hello Sunday Blazer, $98 anthropoligie.com
5. BDG Striped Schoolboy Blazer, $40 urbanoutfitters.com
6. Paper Scissors Striped Blazer, $49 westfield.com.au

Absolutely love how the incredibly chic blogger behind Friend in Fashion styled her striped Zara blazer with a striped dress, and striped black boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment