Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Spree

Accidentally went on a little shopping spree this weekend...
These boots are vintage leather Steve Madden army boots picked up at Plato's closet for $18. 
Strapped wedges I picked up at one of my favorite Austin boutiques, Strut. They reminded me immediately of these Jeffery Campbell wedges and at $24 I couldn't pass them up.
It's been surprisingly rainy here in Austin the past couple days and I was seriously lacking some great rainboots. I got these olive Steve Madden wellies (with orange zipper tape!!) at Dillard's for only $80.
I got this Flying Tomato dress also at Strut for $34. The flower appliques and lace sold me at first glance! Love how reminiscent of the 60's it is!
Finally my little rack is starting to fill out! A great weekend of great shopping and great deals! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment