This year throughout the blogger community several lovely ladies, such as Design for Mankind and Plush Palate, started a new trend of making a list of New Year's non-goals. The non-goals are a list of qualities and things about your life that you love and want to keep. This is such a great idea because sometimes we forget to remind ourselves and appreciate the good thing's we already have in our lives. However I also made a list of resolutions too; I believe always having a challenge or goal to try to reach help keeps things interesting.
1. Your ambition is your biggest asset in life and will take your far, continue following that.
2. You are great at balancing the things in your life, between friends, work, school, and family. Keep that up and remember you always need people you love in your life. (when the school and work part get hard you were good at not pushing them away but bringing them closer to you.)
3. Your motivation has exceeded the limits you thought you were capable of and you are keeping that going, don't ever stop being motivated.
4. You have finally come to terms with the fact that people will enter and leave your life, you can't please everyone, and for those who have chosen to leave, well it was probably for the best. This was a vital realization and don't ever forget it.
5. You are the luckiest girl in the world to have such amazing friends and extended family. Their support and love keep you going, always continue to appreciate that.
1. BLOG everyday. I started this blog as a way to cultivate more creativity in my life and challenge me try and do new things. This new year will be all about striving to make that true!
2. Get a 4.0 in what will be one of my last actual semesters of in class learning.
3. Get accepted to the internship of my dreams (or not take no for an answer!)
4. Study abroad in London before I graduate next winter.