Friday, June 4, 2010

New Beginnings

Welcome to The Core Essentials! Along with having about 20 things on my plate already, I thought to myself, "What the hell, I'm gonna start a blog!" So here it is blogger world, my very own blog. I have been addicted to reading several blogs every morning (actually can't start my day without catching up on all of them) and was inspired to start my own about all things that I love and inspire me.

So here are my first ramblings! Hope you all enjoy reading as much as I enjoy sharing!

Well summer is almost officially here and it's already so hot here in Texas that it still feels scorching in doors with the air conditioner on full blast. Soon the entire city will be walking around in nothing but teeny bikinis and swim trunks. Normally my summer wardrobe consists of loose cotton shorts and tees in hopes of staying cool and dry. However, after receiving the summer catalog for Roxy a while back they left me wishing that I could revamp my closet with every look they put together! Here are a just a few favorites of mine:


(Yes, I had to add a teeny bikini in case the heat finally gets to me too!)

I feel they have done such a great job providing comfortable, versatile clothes that can easily transition from day to night. So hurry to roxy.com and grab all the essentials for a fun summer wardrobe! 

Photos: Roxy.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment