Wednesday, September 21, 2011

And now the adventure actually begins...

I can't believe it's taken me almost a month after moving to New York to start blogging again. Although it's probably a good sign, means that I'm actually out enjoying this insane place.
My first week in New York consisted of a lot of exploring (aka lots of walking), several trips to the amazing vegan bakery Babycakes, a new hair cut, several girls nights out and finally starting the internship I'd been waiting for since March.

Happy to say that I've joined the team over at Lori Goldstein! I've been interning for about three weeks so far and it has been amazing; getting to do great things with great people! Here is some of Lori's  latest work for W Magazine and Vogue Italia.
{W Magazine September 2011}
{Vogue Italia September 2011 Couture Supplement}
For more amazing photos and fashion follow the Lori Goldstein team on facebook and twitter!

More posts to come about my favorite shows from the fashion weeks and a New York vs. London fashion week mash up!


No comments:

Post a Comment