Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Interference

School, work, internship wrangling, and preparing for the "real world" are completely interfering with my blogging/social media world and I don't like it. I'm so behind on catching up with fashion weeks, it'll take me weeks to go through them all. Ah the problems of a college student...

However, are in the midst of London fashion week, and for those who know me I'm a sucker for anything British. You might say I suffer from a bad case of Anglomania (my historic costume professor would be so proud, using vocab in my blog posts...). So it was no surprise that I fell in love with Burberry Prorsum's Fall 2011 show. The brights colors, tartan patterns, my favorite trenches and structured silhouettes, ah who ever said fall/winter had to be muted tones and boring?!

As much as I loved the garments in this line, I was equally confused by the cow print and sheep skin beret's all the female models were wearing. I felt like it took away from the garments much of the time and I'm all for accessories but sorry BP you dropped the ball on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment