Friday, July 23, 2010

Back to School

I'm in dire need of a new bag to carry my school things for fall semester. I was looking for something a little more stylish than my worn out canvas tote, or solid Jansport backpack that I've had since I was in the sixth grade. I bought a leather backpack off eBay last fall semester but sadly when it came in the mail, it was barely big enough to fit one spiral in. I've tried to find the real vintage version of a leather backpack, but I have yet to find one!

L to R: (row 1)Washed Two-Pocket, $55  topshop.com. Deux Lux Tassel Bucket Bag, $68 urbanoutfitters.com. Deux Lux Messenger, $68 urbanoutfitters.com. (row 2) Ecote Canvas Pack, $68 urbanoutfitters.com. Meander Backpack, $52 roxy.com. Leather Rucksack, $61 topshop.com

These packs portray that perfectly worn in look that I was going for. Right now I'm leaning towards to the two leather Urban Outfitters packs, but also love the rugged look of the Roxy Meander pack. Decisions, decisions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment